novembre 26, 2015

Goddess's slut doing her daily tasks

Take it like a good little slut.
 Goddess Lola :“Tell me what you are…Tell me slut!"  
sissy : “I’m your little bitch”

Goddess put up that gif on Her blog again the day after She had put me back in training. Goddess sounded very determined but...Goddess is Goddess and after a year of training Her sissy knows She takes the training very seriously and that soon (She has stressed this more than once) i will be fully a sissy slut and fully servicing Her.

Goddess :-You will not question me when I give you instructions when we have our sessions and you will do your best to continue where you left off with your tasks.

Meanwhile every day i must be locked and plugged and readu to be cam verified on the spot.

Goddess :  Okay sissy, let me see your plug and cd. Okay sissy. Good

 Okay sissy I'm glad to see that you and are happy with your place, like I said earlier though, I only had enough time to check to see that you were put together






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire